DISCLAIMER: This is an informative page.
For updated information, please refer to the official Unimi page.
Summing up, each year there are 3 different graduation sessions:
December 11th, 2019
March 24th, 2020
July 23rd, 2020
- Online submission of the ‘domanda di laurea‘: October 7th to 18th, 2019, on UNIMIA
- Payment of the graduation fee (116 euros) by credit card or MAV October 7th to 18th, 2019 on UNIMIA
- Online submission of the survey ‘questionario laureandi‘: October 7th to 18th, 2019
- Registration of all the exams: November 9th, 2019
- Upload of the dissertation thesis in digital version: from November 11th to 18th, 2019
- The calendar will be published indicatively on December 4th, 2019
For each session, there will be an official calendar where you will be able to check the Committee Members but also room and time of your public discussion.
This calendar will be available about one week before the graduation day. It will be published at this link.
The final exam consists of the submission and public discussion, in front of a committee, of a master’s dissertation.